Friday, August 28, 2009

before and after

Here is my before picture. My Starting weight was 197. If your fat doesn't motivate you maybe mine will. so scary.
Tomorrow will be my first week on the HCG diet. Today i weighed in at 191. I feel good i feel a difference in my hips and stomach.
I went to this seminar on emotional eating. It seams a little kooky at first but it really works. I like it a lot the web site is emofree.com. Check it out. I have now lost 20 lbs since the Lane Family composition started and i feel really good. It actually a tapping thing that is a kind of acupuncture






These are my after pictures. I got down to 138 pounds. I can't remember when I was that size last. At 14 I was 145 and when we got married i was 145. So i seriously don't know when i was that size last. I got into 28 jeans and i feel really good. Running is amazing. I love to run and even more so when i don't have so much extra Weight on I fell like i could run forever. We were training for the 2009 marathon but since Arianna got sick we have not ran so about 2 months. I don't think I would be ready. My favorite new running toy is a hart rate monitor we got,i love it! I Also love using my phone as a juke box. Running in the mornings are my favorite part of the day. If it wasn't for Travis i wouldn't even run, It is the only time i get him to myself and i love it.




No comments: