Monday, September 14, 2009

date night with Alaina







We have been doing date night with our kids on Tuesday nights. trying to get one on one time with each other. I have to say I absolutely love it. I truly enjoy spending time with my kids. they are all so funny. We have a great time. This week I was low on money but I had a $10 gift card at Kohl's so we played dress up and sorted out what the wisest decision should be. In the end of course it had to be lip stick. Don't we look gorgeous. haha Alaina was so fun.
My last date night was with kaley we went to the temple and she suprized me. She had blankets and, under her outfit she had one of her dance costumes on. She had a hole dance routine planed out. It was amazing! then we both danced to beauty and the beast it has been a long time since i pretended to be a ballerina. She is such a great dancer. we also picked figs out of the tree and it reminded me of my childhood grandma and grandpa Smith had the best fig tree in there front yard. She is so creative.
My favorite date with Taylor was going to jumping Jacks. I was so impressed with myself for 1 1/2 hours non stop we went up and down those slides. What a workout. The big one scares you a little at first. then after a while we would play follow the leader and take turns doing flips and tricks down it. I will love that memory forever and i hope Taylor will to.
I am so greatfull to father in heaven for all my beautifull children they mean so much to me. They really are the JOY in my life and between them and their Dad I am always laughing.

No comments: