Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Taylor superman wall


Here Is Taylor and his superman on his wall. He loved it. Travis said when he was little he had superman on his wall. I enjoy painting walls it is almost like a giant coloring book. I also made him matching bed spread and drapes.







This is the girls room. I really enjoyed this one even tho it took quite a while. I think i liked it just as much as they did. Ok i will admit it I am a GIRLY girl. We have Rainy, Kaley, Prazila, Alaina, and Tinkerbell. When we moved Kaley asked if we could bring her wall. Grandma smith and Annalee bought the a bed spread. I enjoyed living in this house. A couple things I loved the most was being a block from, the rec center, the ball fields, Dance lessons, school, soccer field, church, My Family, and a beautiful library.

No comments: