Saturday, February 20, 2010

Travis is in Africa

We have kept to our selves this last few weeks because we knew we both would be leaving and this is all the time we would get for a long time. Travis and I are both very selfish with each other. We are never apart that often and when it happens we do not handle it very well. today will be the 4th day of many. I miss him so bad already. Sometimes I wonder if I help him very much emotionally or spiritually. He helps me so much. He keeps me happy, grounded, peace full, keeps me laughing, and is always there for me.

Last time Ari and I were here I had little bit of a melt down. Travis helped me see all the good things and blessings we have and focus on that. Every time I need him he knows just what to say and do.

our only way to communicate now is facebook, or skype, so i am now on face book quite a bit. He is in west Africa. It is pretty scary over there. They have lots of work to do and I'm sure are keeping pretty busy.

3 comments:

Maile Fano said...

Hope all is going well! I know what you mean about your other half being gone. It isn't any fun. Good luck.

Vicki said...

Haley that's the neat thing about, you are so humble. You by far are Travis' rock.

Liz Lane said...

LOL. That's so funny, Vicki. That's EXACTLY what I was thinking when I was reading Haley's story.