Saturday, August 28, 2010

Starting school

Kaley, Taylor, and Alaina have started school at George Washington academy. I wanted to put them in this year just in case we end up away from them a lot this year, because of ari. Some people have children who are spoiled rotten in our family we have a spoiled rotten Mom. I really don't know what I will do without them. They keep the house clean and keep me fed. Kaley and Taylor both know how to make my green drinks. I love them all so much they really have me in awe a lot of the time. I don't know what I did to deserve such awesome kids.

They are doing really well in school. They really enjoy it. Taylor is getting straight A's. It really made me feel good about being a home school Mom. This school is a really difficult school. Their math is 2 grade levels ahead. They come home with all kinds of homework. They are used to sleeping in so they have been pretty tired. This is Alaina after 5 minutes of home work.

No comments: