Thursday, December 23, 2010

Playing out in the hall





It was so wonderful having everyone up here. I miss them so bad when I'm here. Me and Travis would trade of every night and when I would have them we would all sleep in the same bed. I never got to cuddle Travis so even when we are together I still miss him. Kaley would take care of Lilly out side the door they were so cute. Every one loves them. People kept complimenting me on how awesome they were I'm so greatful to have such awesome kids. I was a little concerned Lilly might get kidnapped only because about 5 people told me they were going to. I miss her so bad. She was sick so I had to gold her as much as I could then say good bye, take a shower and then go see Ari because Lilly was sick. It was sad letting her go. I'm sure it is for the best Ari is in a lot of pain so it would have been hard to have them both. But I will miss her so bad. A funny thing about her is that she likes to wake up at 3am and talk. Little goof ball.

No comments: