Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kaley, Arianna, lorrianna, and Alaina at Jumping jacks. The whole floor is coverd in these foam squares it is a lot of fun.








Taylor and Levi's birthday at Jumping jacks it was a lot of fun. Plus it was a great workout. It was fun having so many people come. Me and Taylor went here on one of our date nights and i was pretty proud of myself climbing up those bounce houses for 2 hours. It really is a blast.One thing I love about my family is our ability to be goofballs, specially when we all get together. What a bunch of dorks. I love it. No one sits out and we all act like kids and have a good time. Mom and Dad our both like that, Growing up i remember a lot of times when they would act like kids. I am glad it rubbed off on all of us.i love all my siblings and enjoy spending time with them. I hope someday my kids get along so well.I think a lot of it is because we are willing to love and acept eachother no matter what. Grandma Smith always told me the families that are stong and stay strong are the ones that stay close to the gospel. I believe that and, one of my dreams is to someday be in the Temple with all my children. Grandma Smith always has the best advice. I love her talk on how with the lords help anything is posible we all have his genius in us. Another thing i love that she says, is her preaching on Large families and how lonly you would be without them she says," I have over 100 great grandchildren and every once in a while there are still days i am alone. What in the world would i do if i only had a few. She also is such a great example on how to truly love your husband. She loved grandpa so much and they were so fun to wauch. She said that they didnt fight their first year of mariage because they were so afraid he would go of to war and that was all the time they would get. No fighting for a hole year sweet huh.

7 comments:

Donalyn said...

Looks like you had a blast!! Good luck in your Marithon. I wish I could say I was one of those crazy people...not. Well I wish I was in the shape to do that. My legs hurt just thinking about it.

Liz Lane said...

Haley! I am so glad you got a blog. You're going to have so much fun doing it. It's so nice to keep in touch with each other this way too!

jayandminalyn said...

What cute pictures I am glad you joined us. I'm not very good about putting things on, but i sure enjoy everyone else's.

Johnsonsblog said...

hey I am so glad you are doing this bogging thing welcome to the blogging world. I love the pictures looks fun.

Vicki said...

Hooray! I'm so glad you are blogging. You'll have more fun than you realize.

Jaymi said...

We have one in Springville. This summer I took the summer camp kids there and it was so much fun and it does give you a workout climbing the slides especially the really steep one.

The Framptons said...

That looks like so much fun. When we come down we should take the kids.