Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Jake and Amber's wedding








Jake and Amber's wedding was beautiful. It was in this place were you could not see out because of the bushes and Trees but it was also open and gorgeous. It almost felt fairy tale. They had dancing and Grandpa Bradshaw did the MC hammer and Danced with Kaley the way he did when I was little lifting you, twirling you and some times giving you whip flash. I loved watching him and thinking about my childhood. I remember one time Dad throwing my so high i felt like i was flying. My stomach ending up in my throat.
Amber was gorgeous and don't the boys look spiffy. The wedding was a blast. It reminded me of our wedding reception.
At our wedding we had dancing with the pig through that had about 50 people in it. We had a lip sing done by Kevin and Diana fields, aunt Liz, and aunt Vicki. It was so funny. Ron also played billy Bob and did some fun red neck jokes. And a little basketball. I loved our wedding reception.

No comments: