Monday, July 13, 2009

Ammon and Haley's wedding


I love their engagement picture. I think Hayley is so beautiful, Ammonm looks pretty good to, aren't they going to have gorges kids.
I've always wanted a big picture of the temple to hang in my living room wouldn't this be a good one. There wedding was a fun and amazing. They got a photo booth. It was so entertaining the kids were busy all night long. check out all those goofy pictures. For their present I made them a quilt in their colors and with their names on it i think it turned out pretty good. I think i will start doing that for gifts from now on.
The man who married them did a good job one thing I liked was, he talked about how we need to try to make our homes more like the temple clean, orderly, and full of the spirit. He also said how the temple is like a insurance for our marriage, if we keep going and of course keeping our self worthy of going. He also talked about not being selfish and treating each other the way we would want to be treated and being best friends. I really like that advice. Every time i am at a wedding it brings me back to the day i knelt across from Travis, the love of my life and my best friend. I guess that is why i love wedding so much.














No comments: