Friday, May 6, 2011

Alaina got up to bear her testimony and said one thing."I know my Mommy loves me". It made me feel wonderful! That is my main goal as a Mom, that my kids know that I love them. There are so many times I wish I would sacrifice more, teach more, listen more, you get the idea. But hey one of my kids knows I love them. That has got to count for something.

I read this story that was similar to Ari's. The last thing her daughter said to her was."I love you Mommy". I was so jealous the last thing my daughter did was hit me for letting them do what they just did to her. I went to bed thinking about it and the next morning I woke up went down the hall and there was a book laying there that I didn't even know we had. The title was "I Love You Mommy". Thank you Ari. I love you to!!

1 comment:

The Framptons said...

What a sweet story!That's awesome!