Friday, May 6, 2011

I got a new calling. I get to teach Laney in church. After the first week she said mom its ok you will do better next week. I will help you. Oh and some people bring treats. She is so funny.
When Ari died she said,"at least you have to more girls meaning kaley and Lilly. Then she said if two girls would have died dad would be pissed. But it would be quitre so maybe he would like it."

Another one of my favorites is her saying Travis looks like a Fat Jesus. The things she says.

1 comment:

em&m said...

haha! I love it. Honesty is truly one of the greatest of children's qualities. Good luck with the class. We taught that age group last year and it was AMAZING! My favorite age in church because they are really starting to come up with neat testimonies and interesting takes on the gospel and life in general.