Sunday, November 8, 2009

11 Awesome Years

This year we went repelling. For those who don't know are first date was repelling and Travis also asked me to marry him on the edge of a cliff. We used to go repelling and climbing quite a bit. One time i got my hair caught in the rope. It has been a long time since we have gone. I have to say it was a little scary going again. We both loved it and had a great time. We should have gone a long time ago, but better late then never.

It was beautiful. We went at Dixie Rock. There are so many places around St George to go. Hopefully we will go often enough that we won't get hart attacks every time.

I am so lucky to be married to Travis. I feel so bad that his life is so stressful. I have so much gratitude knowing he could just let it all go any day , knowing that would be so much easier then putting up with everything, but he doesn't and it is all because he loves us and wants us to be comfortable, and provide for us the best way possible. We are all so spoiled. My life really is so wonderful, and it is all because of him. It isn't just me either he helps so many people.

He is an AWESOME father. Right now he is at the park playing football with Taylor. He is always takes the kids, so i can have a break, Even though his day has been much more stressful then mine.

He always makes me feel so beautiful and amazing. I think everyone needs that in there life to feel that they are important and loved, and he always does that for me. I really am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO lucky. I love him so much. I really wish he new how much. Some times he is just way to hard him self. I wish he could just see him self through my eyes.

It has been an awesome 11 years!!!






1 comment:

k!m said...

You guys are so cute Haley. I swear you two are perfect for each other. How fun :)