Sunday, November 1, 2009

Loving being home

It has been a while. We are back in St George. I have to say i love being home. I am sure everyone feels the same way about there home. It feels so peace full in our home and being able to be with all our kids is so wonderful. I love the weather in St George. I have always said I am part reptile, because I love being warm. Rite now we are at the park enjoying the wonderful sun. A dog came up and sat by us. Ari got so exited she actually got up, crawled over, and started petting him. this is big because she hardly moves around very much. I guess she just needed the right motivation.

We went out skating yesterday. We had so much fun. My skates are huge, with a big trusty brake pad on the back. I love them. I can go down a steep hills about 1/2 a mile per hour, because of them. They are awesome. The last time I went skating with out brakes I ended up rolling like a bowling ball to stop myself. So like I said,"I LOVE MY SKATES"!

Sunday Danne cooked us fish. It was very yummy. I have missed her. I am so glad she is home. It was fun to be with all the family again. They all crack me up. Travis has said, "your family our like Mexicans getting together or like people in an old folks home. You just sit around laughing your heads off at the weirdest stuff. I love that about us. No matter what we have a good time. Dad was telling us this story and he had chocolate totally blacking out one tooth. We could not stop laughing. Latter Alise blacked out her tooth with chocolate and started telling a story. Dad said," Man that is so embarrassing. What a dork." We were all laughing so hard. You probably had to be there but it was hilarious. I love Alise and Dad and everyone in my family. We are all very loud also. It is kinda overwhelming. But I love it.

Ari is doing good. She still has her fever's everyday. We skipped 2 days and were so exited, but then she got a fever for 2 days straight after that and she got a runny nose. It is weird how before I would have to say i was the kind of mom that never took her Kids in to the hospital, Let alone for a fever and running nose. But with her it is just a whole different ball game. We can't take any chances.

1 comment:

em&m said...

I love our family too. I wish we were closer.