Sunday, November 8, 2009

Family Home Eve

We went skating for family evening. At the end it was just me and Taylor. We skated till it was to dark to see. We had so much fun. We had to have Dannie pick us up. Dannie is living with us now. I love having her, she is so much fun. She brought me to zumba, it was hilarious and so much fun. Mom, Jamie, Alise, Joe, Dannie, and I were all there. Talk about comedy hour. I loved it!

Our ward has a DI drive every 6 months. So this whole week I have been going through every inch of our house organizing and throwing stuff away. It is so nice to be able to just put all our stuff on the driveway and that's that. I figured it is a great excuse to dejunk our house. I love the feeling of having my house be organized. A house of order and all that great stuff.

During all my cleaning I realized that I had not mopped the floor in months, but yet it still gets done. I believe Travis and Kaley our the culprit's, they spoil me. Kaley has her Dad's love for cleaning and it really makes my life so much easier. I think Alaina will inherit it also. Taylor's room is always clean. He would rather own nothing and have it stay clean then worry about to much stuff.

The kids have been swimming still. I think they are crazy but they love it. Travis is always pushing them in the pool. He is to strong and never gets close enough for anyone to get him back. Travis pushed Taylor in the pool, fully dressed and as he went to help him out, It was just to tempting, I had to do it. It would have been perfect if he hadn't had his phone in his pocket. It was worth it though. HE HE HE

No comments: