Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Date night's

This week was mine and Taylor's date night. We went and played Lazor tag. I kicked but.JK It was so much fun. I love my dates with the kids because It makes me feel young. Not that im an old fart, I have to admit somtimes i do act like one. I think when me and Travis get out we are so greatful to be together. We just relax and take eachother in. I feel that i miss my husband all the time and can't get enough of him. Even when we are in the same house.

Me and the girls went to Liz's work for a presentation. We each got up do's and they taught us how to do our make up. We had a blast. Her work is a very upbeat place. We also made lip gloss, the shade that would match our face lips and coloring the best. Don't we look fabuloes!!




1 comment:

em&m said...

You are such a great mom. I love reading all your blog posts. You are a wonderful example to me.