Thursday, December 3, 2009

Giving Harts

You never really realize how many people love you.

Going through this journey with Arianna has really brought to light how many people love and care about our family. At times it is overwhelming and brings me to tears. I feel so loved.

Just this week we have had our leaves raked and our house decorated for Christmas. Last night we went to TGI Fridays and our meal was comped. The waitress noticed Ari's pick line and asked what it was for. After sharing her story they gave us about 8 free kids meal cards and told us the meal was on them. When we left the waitress held Ari and gave her a hug told us we were in their prays and hugged me also. I was amazed by their generosity.


There are so many great people out there were love and kindness come so naturally.

Ari is in surgery rite now getting her port placed. The time i spend waiting in the hospital is a great time to blog. Our appointments are usually at the minimum 8 hours. When we come up here now I bring everything. We have been caught up here to many times.


Emily did this at church. She is so cute. We have been staying with Bobbi and Jeremy on our trips up. Their kids are so cute. last night i got a dance show, Talk about talented. Kia is so adorable he makes me baby hungry for a little boy. Taylor wants a little brother so bad. He is a little out numbered. He really enjoys Liz's little guys.

Taylor is our families entertainment. We is so fun to tease. Life would be boring without him.

While I've been gone Travis has been doing french with Laney and having the kids do school. He had Kaley teach the other kids piano. I am sure the house is also spotless. He has taken them to Jim Carey's Christmas Carol. I have to say he is better at my job then i am, If he wasn't so great at his job maybe we could trade spots. What can i say he must keep me around for my looks.LOL


She is done with her surgery. It took three times as long and was quite difficult. I was getting really nervous in the waiting room. When i saw her i had to try not to cry. She looks awful, and she was scared. She is sleeping really soundly now.

2 comments:

Maile Fano said...

I feel the same way when I am gone with my husband taking care of the home. He does such a wonderful job. He keeps a schedule with the kids and keeps the house cleaner than I would.

The Framptons said...

I don't get much time these days to read blogs. I am so glad I did today. You are such an awesome person Haley. You guys really have a neat family and have been an amazing example of gratitude and humility and faith and perserverance and love and patience and positivity (I could go on and on.) My kids love seeing you guys, I guess I do too. JK. That was awesome of TGIFridays. We love you guys.