Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A Very Merry Christmas






Santa asked Taylor if he was good or bad. He being the honest boy he is said,"A little of both.
Laney was a bunny in the pageant the church had, Kaley was an Angel, and Taylor was a Shepherd. They were all really cute.



The Bradshaw Family Party. I love this picture Zed looks so stressed.

We didn't plan this.












Dannie is Shera.





This is our first Christmas present. I know it is an awful picture. We text the picture to our family and so far only three people have got it. We are very exited. Best Christmas present ever.

On Christmas eve Travis had us right down all the things that we already have that if we got tomorrow for Christmas we would be so exited. It is amazing how much stuff we have to be grateful for. Here's what I got for Christmas.

Ari
The most wonderful marriage
4beautiful children
Being pregnant
A beautiful home
Awesome repel lung gear
A clear play
A awesome phone
A trampoline
Running shoes
Nice scriptures
Lap top
Office
DVR
Drop saw
2years supply of food
Beautiful furniture
Beds
Skates
Little trampoline
Nice bras
Clothes
Hot sling
Little tv player
TVs
My painting
The pool
jets
My hair stuff
Straighter
Out door toys
Plane
Baseball stuff
My movies
Camera
Video camera
My school sip lies
All my songs
Sewing machines
Saver
Banners
Bosch
Blender
Ari highchair
karaoke and radio.
My stuff organized
Our vacuum
Piano
Guitar
Tennis stuff
Juicer
Water
Snow stuff
Bath tub
Bike
Gospel savior
temple

and so much more
The things the kids wrote down were way cute.

No comments: